Able Moore Landscapes feels it has a responsibility to limit its impact on the environment and so adheres to the following principles...
- To limit the use of chemicals and weed killers
- To recycle as much waste matter as possible
- To always offer clients an environmentally friendly option
- To inform clients of alternative materials such as recycled or reclaimed
- To only use timber obtain from FSC registered suppliers
- To offer clients advice on environmental issues concerning their project